Pure water. Anytime. Anywhere.
BlueBox 600 UF
Unique for operations in ‘hard to reach areas’. All in one BlueBox: compact, mobile and efficient
This unit has a daily capacity of 14400 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 2880 people, or 720 pcs 20 L bottles.
The compact design of the BlueBox 450RO makes it ideal for fast deployment in remote areas.
BlueBox 450 UF will clean municipal water, and other water sources, into clean and safe drinking water, making use of a 3 pre-filtration process, ultra filtration and UV light.
• Clean drinking water safety exceeding WHO standards*
• A configuration optimized for transport, reliability and ease of use
• Mobile, compact, lightweight making use of one pump for both water inlet and membrane process
• Plug-and-play system, easy handling and maintenance made
• Available to every soldier in any area
*Depending on choise of membrane subject to raw water composition
2-man portable water purification
Small camp/community. Field hospital/medical clinic, schools
600 l/h, 14.4 pd at +25º water temperature
L: 600mm, W: 800mm, H: 800mm
100+25+5 micron, Activated carbon, Ultra filtration, UV-light
Sturdy and weather resistant box
0.9 kW, 110 v, 60 Hz, 230v, 50 Hz
Self-priming membrane pump
All fresh water sources; lake, river, waterhole
|Output Water Quality||
Superior WHO quality: removes arsenic, flouride, pesticides and microorganisms at ultra filtration level
125 kg, 0.8 m3