Pure water. Anytime. Anywhere.
BlueBox 30 RO
Light mobile Reverse Osmosis water purification unit, mounted in a sturdy case.
Provides clean drinking water to up to 30 people in remote areas.
This unit has a daily capacity of 720 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 144 people, or 36 pcs 20 L bottles.
The BlueBox Suitcase system is a highly portable drinking water purification unit made for smaller groups and platoons on missions to rural areas, humanitarian catastrophes, and other expeditions.
• Clean drinking water safety exceeding WHO standards
• From any raw water source
•‘Plug & Play’ units ready for fast deployment
• Proven concept in more than 20 countries
• Drinking water setup in less than 10 minutes
• Light weight, highly mobile unit
• Easy to operate
• Integrated internal battery
• Multiple power solution: can run on solar power, external battery, power grid, 230 volt
Mobile water purification unit
Mobile water purification plant
30 l/h at +25º water temperature
L: 0.65m, W: 0.50m, H: 0.4m
100+25+5 micron, Activated carbon, Reverse osmosis, UV-light
Built into a sturdy, weather resistant plastic box with integrated wheels and handle for easy transport
0.1 kW. 230 v, 50/60 Hz, CEE 16A, Solar power, Generator, Power grid, Integrated battery (12 v)
Self-priming membrane pump
All fresh water sources with up to 2500PPM salinity
|Output Water Quality||
Superior WHO quality: removes bacteria and virae from fresh water
27 kg. Vol: 0.13 m3