Pure water. Anytime. Anywhere.
BlueBox 450 RO
Second to none water quality via 4x prefiltration followed by reverse osmosis membranes and UV-light
This unit has a daily capacity of 10800 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 2160 people, or 540 pcs 20 L bottles.
The BlueBox 450 will typically serve the 500-1000 people with daily water requirements.
• Clean drinking water safety exceeding WHO standards – depending on choise of filters
• From any fresh water source
• ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for fast deployment
• Drinking water setup in less than 10 minutes
• Light weight, highly mobile unit
• Easy to operate
• Multiple power solution: Can run on solar power, battery, power grid, 230 Volt
2-man portable water purification
Small camp/community. Field hospital/medical clinic, schools
450 l/h, 10.8 m³ pd at +25º C water temperature
L: 600mm, W: 800mm, H: 800mm
100+25+5 micron, Activated carbon, Reverse osmosis, UV-light
Sturdy and weather resistant box
0.9 kW, 110 v, 60 Hz, 230v, 50 Hz
Self-priming membrane pump
All fresh water sources with up to 2500PPM salinity
|Output Water Quality||
Superior WHO quality: removes bacteria and virae from fresh water
125 kg, 0.8 m3